Blog 10

I wanted to take a 20 minute lesson for this week's yoga class that concentrated on opening the body to relax muscles and preparing you to start your day. I feel like the past few weeks yoga has been kicking my butt. Kassandra was appointed the lecturer of this class. I felt very welcome and secure right at the beginning of the lesson. The sound of Kassandra's voice was very passive and hospitable. The class as a whole was incredibly friendly and easy to keep up with. I'd say this was probably a class of beginners style, the movements used were fairly straight forward, and I had no trouble executing any of the included movements. The pace was slower and more comfortable for this class than the other classes I have taken. I feel a lot more relaxed taking part and keeping up with this class's flow. In addition, Kassandra not only mentioned the name of the movements, but also explained how to carry them out and what aspects to think on while making the movements. I noticed that this was really positive, and I think I got a lot more out of this class than I did in the last few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Weekly Practice Journal

Blog 11